Axis Softech, a leading Travel Technology Company based in India will be showcasing the latest version of their flagship product, Safari along with their new range of products and features at SATTE from 31st January to 2nd February at New Delhi, India.
Safari is an advanced Travel ERP System that works as an aggregator and consolidates feeds from multiple travel suppliers and empowers travel agents / agencies to distribute inventory as per their needs. The Platform is capable of operating in multiple modes like B2C / B2B Travel Portal. With over 12 years in the travel space, Axis Softech provides travel technology solutions to over 100+ clients across the globe. Safari is connected with over 100+ global APIs suppliers which include some of the biggest suppliers, Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and payment gateways in the market.
“Being a Travel Portal Development Company, we are focused in the travel domain. We at Axis Softech strongly believe that automation is the key to increase performance and productivity, and hence we constantly work on automating our systems and processes by bringing in new innovations. Another important aspect that we focus on is Product Standardization. While servicing different markets we ensure that our Travel Software Solutions are compatible and can be accepted globally” said Devesh Thakur MD, Axis Softech Pvt. Ltd.
Some Features From Latest Version Of Travel ERP Solutions Are:
- Faster system with the latest and innovative Technology
- Summary of client’s performance on Admin Dashboard
- Payment allocation feature for Agents
- New and advanced module for Activity Management
- Ability to book up to 100 nights at a time under the same booking
- Ability to bill multiple bookings under one single Invoice
- Auto payment of reserved bookings, that can be controlled through access rights
- Automated reports for notifying for any discrepancies in the credit of the agents
- Filter by supplier in the front end interface for internal staff
- Mapping agents to countries and cities
- A report to identify lost business
- Ability to upload local hotel contracts in the system with the click of a button
Axis Softech serves clients over more than 26 countries and with SATTE looks forward to expanding their presence over existing and untouched markets with its range of travel booking portals.
A trusted Travel Technology Provider , Axis Softech licenses premium enterprise level Travel Technology Solutions to all of its 100+ clients over the globe. With over 12 years of experience in the Travel Technology, Axis Softech believes that cutting-edge innovation in Travel Technology Services and round-the-clock support drives client growth. In addition, Axis Softech provides modern UI and UX design solutions for travel booking portals and mobile apps in the travel industry.