Job Profile : Sr. Executive –Business Development
Exp: 1 To 3 Years
CTC: No Bar for right candidate
The description of this job profile is as follows.
- Develop new prospects and expand existing accounts through internal sales process
- Manage complete sales cycles in order to generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
- Establish contact and conduct in-depth product presentations to new/existing/prospective
customers to determine solution needs
- Responsible to achieve targets on a Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Basis.
- Maintain required number of quality outbound calls to customers
- Managing leads by tracking and following up on them
- Record accurate customer / calling data to the CRM system on daily basis
- Provide high level of customer service and serve as a liaison between customers and Client Company,
departments to ensure client’s complete satisfaction.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Effectively acquiring the client accounts to boost sales
- Understanding of customer and market scenario
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within a said period of time
- Ability to grasp the problems and giving the solution quickly
- Selling to customer need
- MBA in Marketing and IT will be preferred
- Candidates with Computer or IT engineering background will be preferred
- Candidates with experience in Travel & e commerce will be preferred
*Please send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org