Axis will help to avail benefits under following Government of India Initiatives:
Start Up India Campaign
- Startup India campaign is based on an action plan aimed at promoting bank financing for start-up ventures to boost entrepreneurship and encourage start ups with jobs creation. The campaign was first announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his 15th August, address from the Red Fort.
- Become "Job creator not Job seeker"
- Become Self dependent by pulling out your best & dedicate it to yourself
Make in India Campaign
- Make in India is an initiative of the Government of India, to encourage companies to manufacture their products in India. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 September 2014. The main objective of this campaign is to make country a manufacturing hub for domestic as well as foreign companies.
- Make India a Manufacturer Hub
- Improve Export and reduce import
Digital India Campaign
- Digital India is an initiative by the Government of India to ensure that Government services are made available to citizens electronically by improving online infrastructure and by increasing Internet connectivity. It was launched on 1 July 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. These include:
- The creation of digital infrastructure
- Delivering services digitally
- Digital literacy